Harvest Veggie Tacos
with Cranberry Salsa
a dinner recipe
With a lifelong passion for cooking Chris brings a unique blend of culinary expertise, creativity, and artistic flair to every dish. Driven by an insatiable curiosity and a desire to merge artistic vision with the culinary arts, Chris has found true fulfillment as a recipe developer and photographer. Through the lens of the camera, Chris skillfully captures the essence and beauty of each dish, transforming food into visual poetry. The result is a captivating fusion of flavors, textures, and aesthetics, inviting you to savor every moment. Follow Chris’s culinary adventures on Instagram at @poetic_road
, or her blog poeticroad.com
where the exquisite imagery and tantalizing recipes will inspire and delight your senses.
Fun fall-inspired tacos that combine the earthy flavors of roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts served with a vibrant and tangy cranberry salsa.
TIME (ACTIVE) | 20 M
TIME (INACTIVE) | 25 M
TOTAL | 45 M
| 8-10 oz
Prepare the Cranberry Salsa:
- In a food processor, pulse the cranberries, red onion, diced apple and jalapeño until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the cilantro, lime juice, honey or maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and set aside.
Roast the Harvest Veggies:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss the diced sweet potatoes and halved Brussels sprouts with olive oil, ground cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the seasoned vegetables on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until they are tender and slightly caramelized, stirring once or twice during cooking.
Assemble the Tacos:
- Warm the taco shells or tortillas.
- Place a handful of baby kale or mixed greens on each taco shell.
- Add the roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts on top.
- Spoon cranberry salsa over the veggies.
- Optionally, sprinkle crumbled goat cheese on top for added creaminess and tang.
Expiry: Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days. Keep the components (roasted veggies, cranberry salsa, and taco shells) separate if possible to maintain their individual freshness.
As goat's cheese isn't always everyone's favorite, you can always replace it with a dollop of plain yogurt or sour cream.
This highly aromatic spice is pungent and earthy in flavor. An essential spice in Mexican, Indian, and North African cooking.
TRY ME - SAMPLE$0.75
2 oz - JAR$6
2 oz - REFILL$5
8 oz - REFILL$12
This colorful spice is a main ingredient in much of Hungarian cuisine. It is often added to sautéed onions at the start of dishes.
TRY ME - SAMPLE$0.75
2 oz - JAR$7
2 oz - REFILL$6
8 oz - REFILL$15