Lemon Pepper Cauliflower
a lunch recipe
Kayla is a self-taught home cook and baker. Growing up with her grandparents, she would spend hours in front of the TV watching the Food Network. She and her grandmother would mold play-dough into different fruits and vegetables while watching cooking shows and have contests to see who made the most realistic dish. Eventually, Kayla moved on from play-dough and began to work with real food. On her blog, enrootkitchen.com
, you’ll find recipes made from scratch for the home cook and baker ranging from all skill levels! She also showcases these dishes on her Instagram: @enrootkitchen
Looking for a new game day snack? Look no further than these lemon pepper cauliflower bites! They're packed with flavor, require just a few ingredients, and are incredibly easy to make.
TIME (ACTIVE) | 15 M
TIME (INACTIVE) | 25 M
TOTAL | 40 M
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat (or parchment paper).
- With a sharp knife, remove the florets from the cauliflower. Then, chop the cauliflower into smaller, bite size pieces.
- Whisk the flour, lemon pepper seasoning, and milk in a large bowl. Once you have a slightly thick batter, add the cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Remove and let cool on the baking sheet while you make the glaze.
- Add the baked cauliflower to a large bowl and coat with your lemon pepper glaze. Enjoy alone or with your favorite dipping sauce!
Store in an airtight container for one day - best if eaten fresh!
spice blend collab
This elevated lemon pepper seasoning deserves a key spot in your pantry!
Between the leading flavors of bright citrus from the fresh lemon zest and the woody, elevated heat you get from the long pepper, this lemon pepper spice blend is truly unlike anything you’ve ever had.
This is the perfect blend for a multitude of meals (and more):
• Use on top of meats or seafood!
• Sprinkle over your favorite roasted veggies (such as asparagus or broccolini)!
• Toss it with pasta!
• Sprinkle it on popcorn!
... and so much more!